- Protective Coatings
Technical Specification of Industrial Protective Coatings
Product Information of Industrial Protective Coatings
Base : Hardner
4 : 1 (By Weight/Volume)
150 - 300 microns per
dry film thickness
Theoretical Spreading Rate
8 10 Sq.metre per litre
Interval before Over coating
Minimum 4 hours
Maximum 48 hours
Steel Surfaces of Industrial Protective Coatings:
Remove all loose particles, chalk marks, etc., and thoroughly clean. To the Swedish Specification Sis - 05 - 5900 - 1967, degrease and blast clean to Sa 2 grade minimum.
Wire bushing thoroughly removes dirt particles, chalk, grease, etc. Water washing under high pressure can thoroughly remove residue acid during acid etching. The surface must be perfectly clean and dry, and the ambient temperature should be at least 5 degrees Celsius before Metoxy 5150 is applied.
- Viscosity: 5 Poise At 23 Degree Celsius.
- Storage Life: A sealed product can last up to 12 months.
- Dry Heat Resistance: Up to 75 degrees Celsius
- Pot Life: 0.5 To 1 Hour
Application Details of Industrial Protective Coatings:
- Method Of Application:
- The industrial protective coatings can be applied using brushes, rollers, or plural feed airless guns.
- This coating is not ideal for dip application.
- Thinner / Cleaner: Thinner No.9
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Month
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- As Per Buyers Requirement & Order
- All India
- ISO 9001:2008
66, Paik Para First Row Kolkata West Bengal India +918037400744