- Fire Retardant Paint
Tuffshine Suprano is an elegant wall finish, composed of acrylic copolymers in emulsions, exterior durable pigments, mineral aggregates, bactericides, strong film forming agents and various additives.
It is best suitable for external use where a very premium finish is desired. It is resistant to alkalies and adheres perfectly to the surface with strong UV resistance.
- Suitable for exterior / interior.
- Very long shade life.
- Unique flexibility and elasticity.
- Breathes out trapped moisture.
- Economical and time effective.
- Water repellent
- Anti fungus
TUFFSHINE SUPRANO Can be used for the decoration and protection of internal and external Mortar, Concrete, Plywood, P.O.P, Gypsum and various surfaces. It can withstand high humidity levels, even in salt laden coastal areas.
TUFFSHINE SUPRANO is to be diluted with 40% to 50% of water depending on type of application in a previously primed surface.
Application should be carried out at a temperature over 5oC and two coats or more should be applied for best results. The product is rainproof after Four hours of its application and is completely hard dry after 24 hours at a temperature of 200C. Second coat should be applied after the first coat is completely dried up. The equipments used should be immediately washed with water.
Directions for use
Surface coating and Substrate condition
New, smooth, regular and non-absorbent plasters do not need any special preparation. The surface should be free from all foreign materials, Old, Flaking Particles, Chalky surfaces or very absorbent plasters should be
treated with a coat of Tuffseal 39, mixed with water in the ratio 1 : 3 (Sealer one part, Water three parts) and applied by a brush or Roller. Broken edges, undulations, loose and flaky surfaces can be rectified by using a paste made of Tuffbond 320 surface improver mixed with ordinary Portland Cement in the ratio 1 : 1 along with sand.
20 Ltrs. MS Drum with inside plastic lining.
- Protect the product from excessive heat and cold.
- Mix the product well before use.
- Wash all equipment with water immediately after use.
- To cover large surface areas it is advisable to divide the surface into panels in order to avoid irregular joints.
- Avoid application in hot sun and strong winds.
- Application has to be carried out on a temperature above 5oC
- 10000 Per Month
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- All India
66, Paik Para First Row Kolkata West Bengal India +918068210685