- Protective Coatings
Technical Specification of Solventless Epoxy Protective Coating
Product Information of Solventless Epoxy Protective Coating
Base : Hardner
2 : 1 (By Weight/Volume)
Recommended dry film thickness
200 - 500 microns per
Theoretical Spreading Rate
3 5 Sq.metre per litre
Interval before Over coating
Minimum 16 hours
Maximum 48 hours
Steel Surfaces of Solventless Epoxy Protective Coating:
Remove all loose particles and chalking from the steel surface. Blast clean and degrease to at least Sa 2 grade, Swedish Specification Sis - 05 - 5900 - 1967.
Ensure all dirt particles, chalk, grease, grime, etc. are thoroughly removed from the concrete surface by wire bushing. As long as the residual acid can be cleaned by water hosting at high pressure, acid etching is recommended. Solventless epoxy protective coating should be applied to a perfectly clean and dry surface, in an ambient temperature of at least 5 degrees Celsius.
For better results, if the specified overcoating period has passed, the surface should be mildly rubbed with water paper No.100 before the next coat of paint is applied.
- Storage Life: Up to 12 months in sealed pack
- Dry Heat Resistance: Up to 75 Degree Celsius
Method Of Application:
- With a brush, roller, or airless gun
- Not intended for dip application
- Pot Life: .5 To 1 Hour.
- Thinner / Cleaner: Thinner No.9
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Month
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- As Per Buyers Requirement & Order
- All India
- ISO 9001:2008
66, Paik Para First Row Kolkata West Bengal India +918037400744