Technical Data Sheet
Polycoat Aqua 2000 is our ‘work-horse’ aliphatic clear coat polyurethane dispersion designed as a water based environment friendly coating for rigid substrates, such as concrete, metal, plastics, tiles, polycarbonates, marble, wood etc. It has excellent durability and displays very good UV resistance. This product is specially developed to be used as a water proofing membrane.
Technical Details :
Anionic, aliphatic polyurethane dispersion
Density of dispersion (kg/l)
Elongation at break
Freeze/ thaw stability
- High clarity, hard and flexible
- Excellent water and alkali resistance.
- Excellent abration, chemical & impact resistance.
- Good alcohol resistance.
- Adhesion to many substrates.
- Concrete and rigid substrate coatings.
- Industrial water proofing coating
- Multi surface and paint over-coating.
- Metal, plastic & wood coating
- Tiles and flooring
Surface Preparation & Substrate Condition:
All surfaces should be free from dust, dirt, oil or any other contamination. Before application, the surface should be thoroughly clean and dry.
Application: Designed to be applied by Spray or Brush. Not designed for roller or dip application.
Cleaning: All tools used should be thoroughly cleaned with water after application.
Storage: Shelf life of Polycoat Aqua 2000 is 12 months.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Month
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- All India
- ISO 9001:2008
66, Paik Para First Row Kolkata West Bengal India +918037400744