Polycoat Aqua 2000 is a water based clear poly urethane finish coating that can resist abrasion, chemical, alcohol and impact. An aliphatic polyurethane dispersion designed as an environmentally friendly water based coating for rigid surfaces -- concrete, metal, plastic, tiles, polycarbonates, marble, wood, etc. UV resistance is excellent, and it is highly durable. It is designed for use as a waterproof membrane.
Technical Details of Water Based Clear Poly Urethane Finish Coating: :
Anionic, aliphatic polyurethane dispersion
Density of dispersion (kg/l)
Elongation at break
Freeze/ thaw stability
Features of Water Based Clear Poly Urethane Finish Coating:
- Clarity, hardness, and flexibility
- Excellent resistance to alkalis and water
- Many substrates are adherent
Recommendation for End Use:
- Coating on concrete and rigid substrate
- Coating for industrial water proofing
- Tiles and flooring
- Over-coating of multiple surfaces
- Coating of wood, metal, and plastic
Surface Preparation & Substrate Condition:
- Surfaces should be free of dust, dirt, oils, or other contamination. The surface must be dry and clean before application.
- Spray or brush application is recommended. Rollers and dips are not recommended.
- After use, all tools should be cleaned thoroughly with water.
- Polycoat Aqua 2000 is shelf-stable for 12 months.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Month
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- All India
- ISO 9001:2008
66, Paik Para First Row Kolkata West Bengal India +918037400744